Here is a recently published commentary by Martin McKee, a professor and researcher at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, on Public Health training for the 21st century – “Seven goals for public health training in the 21st century”.
You could find this article here.
- Euronet Meeting First Impressions – Velika Planina 2018 January 16, 2019
- Winter Meeting Report – Velika Planina 2018 January 9, 2019
- EuroNews MRPH #16 December 19, 2018
- Conflict of interest between Professional Medical Societies and industry: a cross-sectional of the European Medical Societies’ websites November 23, 2018
- EuroNet MRPH working group LGBT well-being and work environment survey November 21, 2018