Hacking Health Camp, the largest health hackathon in Europe, will be back again in 2015, stronger than ever!
This international event will take place in Strasbourg, on March 19-22, 2015, and is dedicated for anyone interested in health innovation and the amazing possibilities for tomorrow’s health. HH Camp is a place of innovation in action and the event was designed according to the following principles: Inspire, Learn, Act.
Part 1 – The Future of Health
Part 2 – Health Data Day: Big Data in Healthcare is here, how can we use it?
Part 3 – Health Hackathon: Prototyping Weekend
Bonus – Health Pitch Challenge : Health startup’s contest evening party
Don’t miss this high profile event! Register today! And if you can’t wait for March? See the website of this event!
- EuroNet MRPH Sustainable MasterHealthyChef recipe book! May 16, 2019
- Torino Spring Meeting 2019 April 26, 2019
- Colorectal cancer screening: a Public Health priority in Portugal April 17, 2019
- A National Immunisation Information System in Italy April 10, 2019
- Internships Team 2019 – Call for action! April 3, 2019