Here is a recently published commentary by Martin McKee, a professor and researcher at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, on Public Health training for the 21st century – “Seven goals for public health training in the 21st century”.
You could find this article here.
- EuroNet MRPH Sustainable MasterHealthyChef recipe book! May 16, 2019
- Torino Spring Meeting 2019 April 26, 2019
- Colorectal cancer screening: a Public Health priority in Portugal April 17, 2019
- A National Immunisation Information System in Italy April 10, 2019
- Internships Team 2019 – Call for action! April 3, 2019