Here is a recently published commentary by Martin McKee, a professor and researcher at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, on Public Health training for the 21st century – “Seven goals for public health training in the 21st century”.
You could find this article here.
- EuroNews MRPH #19 December 5, 2019
- The Formation of the German Network of Young Professionals in Public Health (Nachwuchsnetzwerk Öffentliche Gesundheit): Reflecting transformative change in Public Health in Germany October 23, 2019
- News from Erice (ASPHER – Deans’ and directors’ retreat) October 16, 2019
- EuroNews #18 – Survey of the current state of public health emergency management teaching in italian schools of specialization in hygiene and preventive medicine among medical residents October 9, 2019
- EuroNews #18 – Migrants’ Health: new perspectives from a Symposium in Amsterdam October 2, 2019