The ninth edition of the EuroNet Newsletter is finally here.
Check it out here to read about:
– the upcoming meeting in Dublin
– the EuroNet MRPH Statement on asylum seeker and refugee health and
– Public Health Trainees’ attitudes and their assessment on the Specialty in Spain.
- Conflict of interest between Professional Medical Societies and industry: a cross-sectional of the European Medical Societies’ websites November 23, 2018
- EuroNet MRPH working group LGBT well-being and work environment survey November 21, 2018
- EuroNet Summer Meeting Report – Valencia 2018 November 19, 2018
- Heat waves and climate change November 16, 2018
- Interview with Robert Otok, Director of ASPHER November 14, 2018