Here is a recently published commentary by Martin McKee, a professor and researcher at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, on Public Health training for the 21st century – “Seven goals for public health training in the 21st century”.
You could find this article here.
- Portuguese seasonal influenza 2017/2018 April 26, 2018
- Make it happen: A very brief note on failure, success and strange August weather April 19, 2018
- Why we need a Public Health professional journal in Slovenia and how we run it April 11, 2018
- Euronet MRPH Spring Meeting in Nancy April 3, 2018
- EuroNet MRPH Newsletter #13 March 6, 2018