A brief, but motivating, encounter at the conference in Porto this September was all that it took for a Portuguese EuroNet member to initiate cooperation talks between EuroNet MRPH and the EuropeanForum for Primary Care (EFPC).
During these conversations, both networks recognised a strong need for cooperation and collaboration between young Public Health and Primary Care professionals, especially EFPC’s Working Group for Young Primary Care Experts (You&EFPC).
A month later, we have the Partnership Agreement signed and collaboration and cooperation talks in the pipeline.
We will keep you updated on future talks, collaborations and results. Stay tuned.
- EuroNews MRPH #17 March 19, 2019
- Which Social Platform is preferred between Turkish Public Health Residents’ for Communication? March 6, 2019
- Perspectives: Public Health Workforce Development in Slovenia and Wider February 27, 2019
- A roadmap for Non-Governmental Associations’ cooperation in Public Health February 20, 2019
- The Government’s Role in Health Promotion February 13, 2019