Here is a recently published commentary by Martin McKee, a professor and researcher at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, on Public Health training for the 21st century – “Seven goals for public health training in the 21st century”.
You could find this article here.
- Drinking Water: A Public Health Issue September 20, 2018
- EuroNet MRPH Winter Meeting September 15, 2018
- Pertussis vaccination in pregnancy in Ireland September 13, 2018
- Training experience in the UK – Haelo & Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust September 6, 2018
- Reflections of a Public Health Resident September 3, 2018