We have received information about a poster competition to present at an european congress. The info is from EUPHAnxt. We attach the announcement (Euromeeting 2016 – Student Poster Abstract competition) and the presentation.
We are contacting you to ask you if you would kindly share the following information about our Student Poster Abstract Competition for the 28th EuroMeeting<http://www.
DIA (http://www.diaglobal.org/) is an independent, neutral, non-profit organisation and established the Student Poster Programme to provide students with the possibility to present their research results to a diverse group of scientific professionals who are actively involved in the discovery, development, and life cycle management of pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices, and healthcare related products.
Students are the future of medicines development and DIA has long recognised this through its Student Poster Programme which is geared to engaging with these key stakeholders as they embark upon their careers.
Selected Students will receive:
• One complimentary meeting registration to attend the DIA EuroMeeting 2016.
• 300 € towards travel and accommodation expenses.
• One year complimentary DIA Student Membership.
• Prizes for the three winning posters.
Attached you shall find a document providing more details on the DIA Student Poster Abstract Competition, as well as a registration form (page 3), which is to be sent to EMEA.email@example.com<
We kindly ask you to share this information with your network and to inform students who may be interested in participating (please note that the application deadline is 30th November 2015).
For more information concerning the conference, please visit the DIA website<http://www.diaglobal.
Emilie Zingg | Intern – Planning & Development | Emilie.Zingg@DIAglobal.org
DIA Europe, Middle East & Africa
Küchengasse 16, 4051 Basel, Switzerland
+41 61 225 51 52 (fax)
+41 61 225 51 51 (main office number)
- A roadmap for Non-Governmental Associations’ cooperation in Public Health February 20, 2019
- The Government’s Role in Health Promotion February 13, 2019
- Treatment of HIV and viral hepatitis in the prison population February 6, 2019
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights in Europe: the case of abortion January 30, 2019
- Working Groups Update January 23, 2019