Here is a recently published commentary by Martin McKee, a professor and researcher at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, on Public Health training for the 21st century – “Seven goals for public health training in the 21st century”.
You could find this article here.
- EuroNet MRPH Working Group on e-cigarettes and tobacco harm reduction: A research to assess competencies amongst Residents in Public Health October 14, 2018
- Multinational survey assessing learning climate and satisfaction during Public Health residency: an update from the Working Group October 12, 2018
- Summer Reading: “Deadly Outbreaks”! October 8, 2018
- What do you think #PublicHealthLooksLike? An unusual (but rewarding) PH resident attachment October 5, 2018
- Local Health Plans: Value and Structure October 2, 2018