Hacking Health Camp, the largest health hackathon in Europe, will be back again in 2015, stronger than ever!
This international event will take place in Strasbourg, on March 19-22, 2015, and is dedicated for anyone interested in health innovation and the amazing possibilities for tomorrow’s health. HH Camp is a place of innovation in action and the event was designed according to the following principles: Inspire, Learn, Act.
Part 1 – The Future of Health
Part 2 – Health Data Day: Big Data in Healthcare is here, how can we use it?
Part 3 – Health Hackathon: Prototyping Weekend
Bonus – Health Pitch Challenge : Health startup’s contest evening party
Don’t miss this high profile event! Register today! And if you can’t wait for March? See the website of this event!
- A roadmap for Non-Governmental Associations’ cooperation in Public Health February 20, 2019
- The Government’s Role in Health Promotion February 13, 2019
- Treatment of HIV and viral hepatitis in the prison population February 6, 2019
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights in Europe: the case of abortion January 30, 2019
- Working Groups Update January 23, 2019