The EuroNews MRPH Spring 2015 is now available online! We invite you to discover:
- The editorial of our President, Anca Vasiliu
- Mobile World Congress: a commentary about opportunities for TeleMedicine and mHealth, by Efrain Pantoja
- WHO Healthy Cities Project: implementation in Portugal, by Hugo Filipe Monteiro
- Policies to reduce alcohol consumption in Ireland, by Fiona Cianci
- World Tuberculosis Day: an initiative from Barcelona told, by Alicia Gonzales Antelo
- Italian Digital Health Agenda: opportunities and challenges, by Salvo Parisi
- Croatian strategic plan for the reduction of salt intake, by Vesna Stefancic and Maja Vajagic
- Anti-Tobacco initiatives from Ireland, Spain and the United Kingdom, by Ronan Glynn, Sara Mayorgas and Mohammed Jawad
- Internship at the DPCPH of the Imperial College, by Raffaele Palladino
- The “all you need to know about EuroNet MRPH” section
- And many other very interesting updates about EuroNet MRPH initiatives!
The newsletter could be download here EuroNews MRPH – Spring 2015 in PDF format is readable with Adobe Reader or others PDF readers.
This last issue was edited by Salvo Parisi, EuroNet MRPH Communication Lead 2015.
We hope you will enjoy the reading and we thank you for your support!