Here is a recently published commentary by Martin McKee, a professor and researcher at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, on Public Health training for the 21st century – “Seven goals for public health training in the 21st century”.
You could find this article here.
- A roadmap for Non-Governmental Associations’ cooperation in Public Health February 20, 2019
- The Government’s Role in Health Promotion February 13, 2019
- Treatment of HIV and viral hepatitis in the prison population February 6, 2019
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights in Europe: the case of abortion January 30, 2019
- Working Groups Update January 23, 2019